- First temporary teeth to erupt: Lower central incisor
- Last temporary teeth to erupt: 2nd molar
- Sequence: Lower central incisor (6 months) → Lower lateral incisor → Upper central incisor → Upper lateral incisor → 1st molar → Canine → 2nd molar (25 months).
- First permanent teeth to erupt: 1st molar
- Last permanent teeth to erupt: 3rd molar
- Sequence: 1st molar → Central incisor → Lateral incisor → 1st premolar → 2nd premolar → Canine → 2nd molar → 3rd molar.
- Reference: Nelson 20th edition
- One interesting thing to note: In both the sequences of temporary & permanent tooth eruption, there is a skip of canine; followed by a return to include it.