- Septate uterus:
- Most common mullerian anomaly
- Characteristically causes recurrent 2nd trimester abortion
- Associated with worst reproductive outcome
- Angle between 2 septa: <60°.
- Bicornuate uterus:
- 2 uterus + 1 cervix
- Angle between 2 uterine cavities: >60°.
- Uterus didelphys:
- 2 uterus + 2 cervix + 1 vagina
- Arcuate uterus:
- Uterine cavity displays a concave contour towards the fundus
- Normal variant
- Best reproductive outcome.
- Unicornuate uterus:
- One horn is rudimentary
- Associated with urinary tract anomaly.
Images used in this webpage to describe the topic(s) properly to the audience might be copyrighted under other person(s) or publishing house(s) or respective company. We have solely used them for non-commercial educational purpose only; not intended to any unfair means or copyright violation. Still if you want any image(s) to be removed from this webpage, please leave a message to email@example.com with proper evidence of authorization (link to original work and allegedly infringing url) and we will not hesitate to process your request as early as possible and delete the respective image(s). Thank you for cooperating with us.