Type A (Odd and Eccentric)
- Socially isolated
- Emotional coldness
- Lives in a fantasy world.
- Magical thinking
- Speech oddities (i.e. my speech has power).
- Does not trust anybody
- Lacks good friends.
Type B (Dramatic & Emotional)
- Attention seeking personality
- Try to act in seductive/ appealing way.
- Love to be the centre of attraction
- Emotionally labile.
- Love to break rules
- No regret
- Gets involved into illegal activities.
- Needs constant admiration from others.
- Emotionally unstable
- Frequent relationships and breakups
- Chronic feeling of emptiness
- Recurrent suicide threats & suicide attempts.
Type C (Anxious & Fearful)
- Avoid socially demanding situations.
- Psychological dependence on other people even for minor reasons (Ex.: what to eat, what to wear etc.)
- Lack decision making skills.
Obsessive compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)/ Anankastic personality disorder:
- Preoccupied with rules, regulations & perfection
- Rigid and inflexible.
Image courtesy: Julie Ha
Personal blog: http://wherescheese.blogspot.com
Images used in this webpage to describe the topic(s) properly to the audience might be copyrighted under other person(s) or publishing house(s) or respective company. We have solely used them for non-commercial educational purpose only; not intended to any unfair means or copyright violation. Still if you want any image(s) to be removed from this webpage, please leave a message to email@example.com with proper evidence of authorization (link to original work and allegedly infringing url) and we will not hesitate to process your request as early as possible and delete the respective image(s). Thank you for cooperating with us.